Since Alienware discontinued the AW 18 this is the only 18.4" screen laptop available. If you wait the new Nvidia Pascal graphics will be coming soon.
Im Planning to buy one from GenTechPC and they have customizations.
its a $3400 Laptop.
With Customization, Shipping and Discount it is $4,326.50
This is my Customization:
1. Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra on CPU/GPU + $50 [Add $50.00]
2. 64GB DDR4 2133MHz/PC4 17000 Dual-Channel (16G X 4) + $295 [Add $295.00]
3. (I heard RAID is crashing MSI Laptops or specifically this one) RAID array is disabled + $.01 [Add $0.01]
4. (Extra Added, Total 3) 128GB M.2 SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + $49 [Add $49.00]
5. 2TB Samsung 850 EVO Series Solid State Drive 2.5" 7mm SATA III 6Gb/s +$695 [Add $695.00]
6.Laptop cooler for up to with fan 16.9" x 12.4" x 2.2" +$35 [Add $35.00]
7. Shipping with additional Triple-Boxed protection +$39 [Add $39.00]
Its going to be shipped to India so 3 packaging just in case.
FINALLY MY QUESTION: PLEASE Let Me know what to add or not to add. check the website and look at the customizations. let me know.
Thank you very much Community of CNET