Try a scan with with MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware:
download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these locations:
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
NOTE: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Pls. let us know how you are doing.
the other day when i was online, i started to get all these popups... so i went ahead and exited internet explorer and made shure my popup blocker was on... when i came back into internet explorer, abot five minutes later, all these tabs started to open up with numbers in the tabs (ex. http://89.83....) and a few blank internet eplorer tabs... then not long after that i started to get full page pop ups stating "buy this", "download this game", "do this and ...".
i started to worry and ran norton and it found NOTHING! but when i ran wndows defender nothing at all but when i downloaded windows live one care it found something a trojan.. the software was called trojan:Win32/pccleaner.a...
it was removed but i am haveing the same issue still.. i ran tune ups, spyware/malware scans but still every oher scans finds the software... my dad thinks i have a "smchit" virus but i dont know..
do you know what is going on with this?
if you do your advise is deeply needed!!!