All right. Here's the deal. I'm currently using Alltel, but I'm ready for an upgrade and don't really like their phones except the Kyocera KX5 Slider Remix(which I can't find a good review about) and the Razr. Well, I don't want to pay $200 for the Razr AND sign a 2 year deal to get it at that price when I can get a GSM razr on ebay for around the same price, and then sign a shorter contract with another carrier. Onto my question....
Things I must have (apologize in advance for bad lingo):
1) Needs to be a camera phone. The better the picture, the more I'm interested. I don't have a use for phone that takes crappy pics.
2) Needs an alarm.
3) Needs polyphonic ring tones. Is that what it's called? Anyway, where it sounds like you're actually listening to a song.
4) $250 or less. I may go a little higher, but definitely not much, and would prefer to pay around $200. Off ebay or anywhere, used, new, whatever. Suggestions welcome.
5) Specific ring tones for certain callers.
3) Decent size. Don't want something like the sidekicks or blackberry's, nor do I have the need for such a phone.
4) Picture recognition? When a picture pops up specifically for a certain caller.
Any good suggestions? I don't have to have the latest and greatest like the new line of Ericssons coming out, just good value phone that I won't tire of any time soon. THanks!
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?