All right. Here's the deal. I'm currently using Alltel, but I'm ready for an upgrade and don't really like their phones except the Kyocera KX5 Slider Remix(which I can't find a good review about) and the Razr. Well, I don't want to pay $200 for the Razr AND sign a 2 year deal to get it at that price when I can get a GSM razr on ebay for around the same price, and then sign a shorter contract with another carrier. Onto my question....
Things I must have (apologize in advance for bad lingo):
1) Needs to be a camera phone. The better the picture, the more I'm interested. I don't have a use for phone that takes crappy pics.
2) Needs an alarm.
3) Needs polyphonic ring tones. Is that what it's called? Anyway, where it sounds like you're actually listening to a song.
4) $250 or less. I may go a little higher, but definitely not much, and would prefer to pay around $200. Off ebay or anywhere, used, new, whatever. Suggestions welcome.
5) Specific ring tones for certain callers.
3) Decent size. Don't want something like the sidekicks or blackberry's, nor do I have the need for such a phone.
4) Picture recognition? When a picture pops up specifically for a certain caller.
Any good suggestions? I don't have to have the latest and greatest like the new line of Ericssons coming out, just good value phone that I won't tire of any time soon. THanks!
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!