General discussion

PLEASE help me

I tried to format my hp n3310 notebook, with a 98 floppy disk and it went through all the deltion of data, and now I see this interpreter message eg C:\windows........now what

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: PLEASE help me
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PLEASE help me
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
It is me again, I got myself out of the last jam....

I got myself out of the last error, but now I am back to the reason I formatted in the first place. All my text and displays are blurry! I am working on a HP N3310 and I assumed that a fresh start would assist me in getting everything perfect...not the case!
I do not know the difference from a toaster and a driver or display adater. But in my choices of colors I only get 2 choices...16 bit a 2 black and whight and I NEED and want high color... how do I go about this???? And is it going to cost me any money??? One more thing, I have attempted to download a driver yet my floppy disk state they are too small....can I burn it on a CD instead? If so do I have to prepare the CD in any special way?

- Collapse -
Finding the correct display adapter....

without using a restore disk from HP, can present a problem since it does not appear on HPs website. Look for the restore cd or order one from HP.

CNET Forums

Forum Info