When choosing a new router, you should consider the size of your coverage area, a number of members, and types of devices that will connect to the router. I am suggesting you Netgear Nighthawk AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Hi, I spent hours on this, but the information I found wasn't efficient to sort through. I'm confused. I can tell that there are routers that meet my needs, but I can't figure out how to compare them. Can anyone please help?
Between IoT and devices we actually use, we want to be able to have 10 or more simultaneous connections. However, there are never more than 2 bandwidth hogs. My internet is 50 Mbps (download). I'm looking for these features:
* Budget-friendly (definitely under $150, preferably under $100)
* Dual band
* Good to excellent security (this is my focus)
* Guest network
* Reputable, solid firewall
* Moderate speed (one person streams; the other browses)
* 2 or 3 ethernet ports
* IPv6? Depends on price
* An interface that doesn't make me wish I'd majored in computer engineering
Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.