Computer Newbies forum

General discussion

please help

by sparkles3458 / February 26, 2007 5:22 PM PST

hia everone i am setting up a new bussines at the moment and have found a piece of software that is idal for me it is called instant invoice and cash book. I have down loaded it but dont know how to get the pass code/licence code any help would be gratley recieved many thanks sparkles.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: please help
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: please help
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: password
by Kees Bakker / February 26, 2007 7:34 PM PST
In reply to: please help

Sparkles,

Maybe, if you tell us where you downloaded it, somebody here can visit that site and see if it contains the information you need. But you could do that yourself, I think?

And the only person that can view the programs help and readme-file is YOU, because you're the only one of us who has installed the program and so has access to that information.

Kees

Collapse -
Author's website
by TONI H / February 26, 2007 7:47 PM PST
http://www.instantinvoice.net/

I would suggest that you visit the site and contact the author regarding purchasing it to get the password and license code you need. It may be that you downloaded and installed the 30-trial version which has now expired and the program has a lock down feature that stops you from using it until it's purchased.

If you actually purchased it and have lost the password and license code to re-activate it, the author will have the records and can give you the information again.

As an alternative, another program that is entirely free, although you are required to register it, that I personally like and use is called Free Accounting and can be found here. It has full accounting software which includes an Inventory database.

http://www.freeaccountingsoftware.net/

TONI
Collapse -
After ordering you get an email...
by Edward ODaniel / February 27, 2007 5:19 AM PST
How to I register or activate the trial version of my product ?

After you have ordered the product, you will receive an email that contains your registration name and license code. At the trial screen of the product, click the "Install Keys" button and enter the registration name and license code given. Click the "Register" button and your done.

If you haven't bought it you can't enter the codes because you haven't received them.

If you want free accounting software you might consider this:
http://www.ideawins.com/faq.html
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?