In mid August, my samsung bd-d5250c suddenly was no longer able to connect [wired] to my WRT54G Linksys router. When I run the network setup wizard on the player, all i get is a 'Wired network connection failed' message.
- The player hooked up to the internet through the router perfectly when i brought it home, worked fine until mid august
- Other resources are able to get on line wirelessly through the router
- MAc Address / IP address / Subnet Mask all have appropriate values
- Gateway and DNS server are both 0.0.0.0
- DHCP is turned on in the router
- I did not recently update software in either component
- I have reset the router, but changed no settings