Question

Picture Problems with UN46D8000

I am having a lot of problems with jerking (jittering?) and blurring on my un46d8000. The problem is particularly bad when watching sports.

I have not changed the picture settings from the manufacturers settings.

Example: when watching golf, when a player is setting up, areas around the club shaft appear to blur. When he swings the picture jerks badly and then the ball appears blurry when in the air. When the ball lands the picure jerks until the ball comes to a stop.

The problems appear to be worse when there are bright colors on the screen. i.e. a basketball team with bright colored jerseys.

I thought this may be a problem with our local broadband company but we recently switching to AT&T Uverse and the problems persist.

I dont see a lot of posts online with similar problems for this model so I'm wondering if I have a defective unit.

I own quite a few Samsung products and this is the first I've had with issues. I'd love to hear if anyone has suggestions on what might be causing this.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Picture Problems with UN46D8000
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Picture Problems with UN46D8000
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: Picture Problems with UN46D8000
- Collapse -
Picture Problems with UN46D8000

Thank you for the response but this adjustment did not fix the issue. If anything it made it worse.

Is there anything else I could try?

- Collapse -
Re: Picture Problems with UN46D8000

CNET Forums