- More than $150 should not make it a problem. But do you have maximum also?
- "Converter": convert from what to what?
- I don't read any performance requirements (how fast) in your post, only functional (what) and technical (hardware) requirements. So I assume the speed doesn't matter?
Which tablets did you find already during those hours of running around in circles that meet your requirements?
After spending hours going in circles trying to find a good tablet for my needs, I need some help narrowing it down.
I am looking for a 7"-10" tablet on a budget, but I want to pick one that will meet my performance requirements.
- I am ok with getting a refurbished one off amazon or ebay which may allow for a better tablet for a lower cost.
What I want to do:
- Stream videos from free streaming sites with ease. I am assuming I'll need 2GB of RAM for this. An hdmi port would be nice but if not Ill get a converter.
- I do like playing games so android would be preferred unless there is a better all around windows tablet for the same price or I can play google play games through a windows tablet (?).
- Keyboard available, I'm a student and could use it for note taking (I'm guessing the windows option would be better for this.).
So if anyone has any pointers on a tablet that meets those requirements it'd be much appreciated!