General discussion

Photodex Presenter

Trying to extract files or pictures from Photodex presenter to print out pictures using windows 7.Any way to do this or any free software program?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Photodex Presenter
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Photodex Presenter
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I would cheat.

As I understand it, Photodex Presenter is a browser plugin that allows images to be displayed in a browser window as a slide show.

If you are unable to 'right click' each image and select "Save Image As" to your hard drive, then I would cheat.

I would Pause the presentation for each image I wanted, then "Print Screen" on the keyboard. Open the saved image in your favored Image Editor, and print from there.

Beware any copyright issues if you plan to distribute the photos.

Mark

- Collapse -
Photodex presenter

Mark,
Have already tried both things you mention. Neither work.

- Collapse -
Strange

I'm surprised Screen Print doesn't work as all it does is 'captures' the screen.

What happens when you try that? I should have mentioned that a screen print only copies the image to the clipboard. You then have to open your image editor, (I use Paint), then goto Edit > Paste, to paste the image into the editor. Then crop it as you wish and then save it.

Mark

- Collapse -
Photodex presenter

Nothing.Just wondered if there is a program to open this slide show. These are 35mm slides that are put on this program by a family member. I even called Photodex and asked them. I have seen the question about doing this on the internet with no good workable answer.

- Collapse -
Since two things are clear now.

1. The family member has the files, why not ask for them?

2. Photodex has a free trial for Proshow Gold, why not try it?

Bob

- Collapse -
Photodex presenter

1. Family member can't find the 35mm slides that are on the skide show.
2. Proshow Gold does not open photodex presenter to extract files or photos.
Have downloaded numerous programs that do not work.

- Collapse -
The item 1 again.

They created it from some things. Ask for those.

As to screen capture, if print screen is down, look for alternate screen cap software. Too many to give any a nod.
Bob

- Collapse -
Try Snagit program.

Try Snagit. It will work.

CNET Forums

Forum Info