General discussion

Photo Image Recovery from damaged SD memory card

I am seeking a way or a company that can retrieve photos from a damaged 2GB SD memory card which has been physically damaged. When card is inserted into camera, message is displayed "This card cannot be used"
This card was cracked when trying to put into SanDisk Card Reader (it is not broken into). I fear contacts have been broken inside, but I'm hoping there is a way to recover photos.
Please help,
Chesbo

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Photo Image Recovery from damaged SD memory card
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Photo Image Recovery from damaged SD memory card
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Damaged SD memory card

Funny enough I have the same problem I damaged my SD memory card using a card reader and I wonder if I can find a company able to fix it. I wonder if you found a way to do it ? Many Thanks

- Collapse -
Damaged SD card
- Collapse -
Damaged SD card

Many Thanks I will contact them

- Collapse -
This Thread is now Locked

Spammers are starting to respond to this thread, so it is now locked.

Advertising is not permitted on CNET Forums.

Snapshot2
Forum Moderator

CNET Forums

Forum Info