Cameras forum

General discussion

Photo enhancing software question

We are looking for some software that you can enhance multiple photos at one time rather than having to do them individually. We currently are using Nero 7 and when we have multiple pics of our sons baseball or football games, it is a pain to go to each of the photos individually to "fix" them. any suggestions would be great. (We are operating on a Windows XP home edition.)

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Photo enhancing software question
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Photo enhancing software question
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I'm sure there are others, but

Adobe photoshop elements can batch process but you will have to do the initial picture and then have it do the same procedure on the rest. Adobe lightroom and CS3 can save the workflow steps and do it to each new photo you bring in.

Collapse -
to add

If you do the same process to each picture, the output might not be what you like it to be. The exposure or white balance will be different throughout photos and thus you could end up hurting the pictures by using the same workflow for each.

Collapse -
Adobe Photoshop ?

In reply to: I'm sure there are others, but

My husband tried to use photoshop and had no problem doing it the first time but now he can't remember what exactly he did. He has tried several things and we also looked up in Help "batch" processing and followed the directions but it doesn't seem to be working. If anyone knows how to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Collapse -
Photo software

In reply to: Photo enhancing software question

Try Picassa from Google.com

It's free..works well and has a simple batch processor that is pretty intuitive for fixing pictures en-masse.

It doesnt come with a ton of bells and whistles..but its fast, usefull and for 80% of normal family photos it works great.

Otherwise...get one of the Adobe or Ulead products...
Good luck!

Collapse -
Try Corel Pain Shop Pro

I use Paint Shop Pro and currently have x2. PSP has very good batch processing capabilities. In addition in has a recording capability where you can record steps you take to fix one picture. You can then save the results to apply to other pictures. I used several of the built in command and created several of my own. Works well.

www.corel.com

Collapse -
Photoimpact X3

Collapse -
Hi I fogot something

In reply to: Photoimpact X3

Do check on the Photoimpact X3 System Requirements

Will not ialow you to install on anything before XP
????

Regards

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.