Photo Editing

Can anyone please tell more what app or software can edit a regular photo into this effect please?

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Photo Editing
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Photo Editing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Photo Editor Effect
- Collapse -
Looks to be PhotoShop work.

I'll go ahead and comment that I'm running into folk that want the app or software to do this for them and not require artistic skills and practice with the apps.

- Collapse -

Not sure I fully understand your comment but thanks

- Collapse -

Probably snapseed app will suit you.

- Collapse -
Photo editing app

I am using photoviewerpro for my personal picture editing it has all the tools of photo editing It has may effect to apply to photos.

CNET Forums