connecting to the modem via ethernet cable ?
I read that you connected to the router via some cable ...
Since a couple of days I have an issue connecting to the internet with my stationary computer. I hope somebody has a suggestion for me to pursue my trouble shooting in a more succesful way.
- The stationary connects to the Dlink router via a Dlink adapter. At some day I did not get a connection to the internet anymore. I do have a connection to the router (I've access to the management screens and also to my NAS. So the adapter seems to work. All other devices in the house have no issue accessing the internet so the router does work also.
What I tried sofar:
- Googled but I seem to be the first to have this issue;
- Using a cable between my pc and the router did not change anything: I've only internally access;
- Restoring to the previous point did not help;
- The issue is the same to all users of the pc
- Bitdefender did not find anny issues;