HolidayBuyer's Guide

Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Perry blames Obama for son quitting job to work on campaign

by grimgraphix / October 14, 2011 1:53 PM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Perry blames Obama for son quitting job to work on campaign
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Perry blames Obama for son quitting job to work on campaign
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
they should apply same rules
by James Denison / October 14, 2011 2:12 PM PDT

to Planned Parenthood too. In fact I can think of a lot more organizations and foundations which depend somewhat on govt funds and have political lobbyist that should fall under the same umbrella of rules as those connected with the SEC.

Collapse -
what does this have to do with Perry's claim ?
by grimgraphix / October 14, 2011 2:25 PM PDT

Oh wait... it has nothing to do with it.

Collapse -
If (heaven forbid), Perry gets the nomination.....
by Josh K / October 16, 2011 6:51 AM PDT

.....Obama's team will be all over this. I bet they've got comments already written up. How absurdly out of touch this comment was. Her son voluntarily resigned from his job. He didn't lose it, and I bet he'll be able to get it back after the campaign. And even if he doesn't, they're not exactly broke. She can't sympathize with anything because she has no clue what the REAL unemployed are going through.

Collapse -
I don't think...
by J. Vega / October 16, 2011 7:14 AM PDT

I don't think it matters who ends up with the nomination, the smear machine will go after their spouse and family.

Collapse -
It will be pretty hard to top....
by Josh K / October 16, 2011 8:43 AM PDT
In reply to: I don't think...

....."He's a MUSLIM and he ISN'T AN AMERICAN!!!" but we'll see how things go.

What do you think of what Perry's wife said?

Collapse -
(NT) Don't forget a Muslim terrorist.
by Diana Forum moderator / October 17, 2011 6:27 AM PDT
Collapse -
Give it a rest
by James Denison / October 17, 2011 8:30 AM PDT
In reply to: Or "KILL HIM!"

Many if not most, maybe all of those were "plants" sent deliberately there to do that so it would end up on TV cameras, who may even have been clued in to it before it was to happen. Remember the guy with the curious George doll and how he was shunned by everyone there, but he kept going around making sure cameras would pick him up, doing all he could to be seen and pretend to be part of the crowd there who was rejecting him. Dirty politics at it's worst and I will not be surprised to see it done all over again. Disgusting political tricks.

Collapse -
There's a difference...
by J. Vega / October 17, 2011 9:14 AM PDT
In reply to: Or "KILL HIM!"

There's a big difference between a person attempting to smear with a sign in a gathering or by making a statement on some blog and a large organized "machine" like Media Matters.

Collapse -
Or like the American Spectator
by Josh K / October 17, 2011 10:06 AM PDT

Or like WorldNetDaily. Or like Newsmax. Or like Fox.

Wink

Collapse -
(NT) You still haven't answered my question, by the way
by Josh K / October 17, 2011 10:07 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.