BEWARE the Palm units which can have issues with Wifi cards. NO driver can fix that issue and it varies with the model.
http://www.brighthand.com/article/PocketMac_Lite_Released notes a solution to the Mac sync and the price you note puts you in the X30 with Wifi, but do try to get a look at the X50 with Wifi.
I'm planning on getting a PDA and I would like some input as to which one to get. It needs to be able to work with both PCs and Macs. I've heard that some PDAs require a $30 program in order to sync with a Mac...that's no problem. Here's what my Mac is going to have:
* Dual 2.5GHz PowerPC G5
* 4GB DDR400 SDRAM (PC3200
* AirPort Extreme Card
* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL
* Bluetooth Module
Basically top-of-the-line. Here's what I would like my PDA to do.
* Bluetooth is a must.
* Wifi would be great, but not necessary.
* If there's no Wifi...the ability to get a Wifi SDIO card would be good. (It would be great if the Wifi card could have memory on it too...like SanDisk's WiFi SDIO + 256MB)
* I must have the ability to listen to MP3s and watch videos...fairly easy out of the box.
* Lots of internal memory if possible (like what the Palm T5 I guess).
* I'm a college student going into video production and eventually want to own my video production business. So something to help me out there that won't be too much out-of-date in a few years. Basicall I want something that will be useful to me for many years.
* A good software package.
* As big a screen size as I can get, but the other features are more important to me than screen size.
That's basically all I've got. I'm looking for something between $350-$400. Obviously less is OK if it's a good PDA. Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks in advance for all your help.