General discussion

PC Utility Cleaner Research

Hi all,

I am a qualitative market researcher who is currently working with Auslogics and TweakBit, two companies who specialize in PC and software optimizing through various software offerings. Let me be clear: I'm not here to advertise their company or their product.

What I'm looking for are interview participants who fall within the demographic categories of: Male and 40+ years old. These interview participants would need to give me 45-60minutes of their time to check out various different ideas we are considering to put on/in our website and software offerings. The interview would take place over Skype, where I would guide you through the 1-on-1 interview process. I am able to offer any participants one of the two follows compensations at the completion of their interview:

1. $25usd sent to a verified Paypal account (received within 1 week)
2. $80 1-year license for both a PC boosting and a virus protection program -both from the same Microsoft verified software developer that I work with (received instantly)

I have carefully read the terms and conditions of this forum and believe my offerings falls well within the bounds of the rules. I would fully encourage all/any forum members who participate in this research to make a follow-up post in this thread with your experience to verify its authenticity!

If you are 40+ and male, or know someone that is, please send a private message to this account or email aaron.cook@auslogics.com to schedule an interview.

Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: PC Utility Cleaner Research
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PC Utility Cleaner Research
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums