Too little detail but it could just need a reset or let it cool down. At worst something burned out but without details, where to start?
1.My pc stopped while i was playing a game( It did not shut down) the game stuck
2. I pressed Ctrl+alt+delete and i did nothing. it was still showing the game on my screen
3. i Shut down and when i restarted my Screen remained black like it was not conected (i checked the cable connections)
4. the next day i started my pc the lights got on then it shut down alone for 1 second(lights were off) and started again alone
5. It is not a Video Card problem( i connected my screen with the motherboard and the screen was still black
6. A friend came and checked RAM PCU
7. He said it is either motherboard issue or power supplier.
PLEASE help me. what can i do??