General discussion

PC share manager

Hi,
I found a DLNA guide in Samsung website. But show how I could not find the PC share manager download link.

Could any one give me the link to this software?

Or this product removed from samsung site?

Thanks in advance

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: PC share manager
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PC share manager
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
PC share manager

wetgreen,

What model of TV do you have? I'll be happy to link the correct version of PC Share Manager here in the forums.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
dunno

not sure about what version he needs, but I need pc share manager for a B6XX series lcd. can you please provide a link. thanks

- Collapse -
dunno

meccanikal,

It's helpful if there's a full model number LNxxBxxx (x's filled in) and a country from this list:

http://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html

Different regions and different models have different versions of PC Share Manager. I don't want to add to your frustration by having you download a program that doesn't work.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
same issue here

cannot find the download link on samsung.com for UN55C6500VF. Can anyone help?

- Collapse -
cannot find the download link on samsung.com for UN55C6500VF

Easiest way is to type your TV model no. in Google Search. click the samsung.com link from the search results. Your TV will be shown with full features. Click support on the left side of the page. On the new page almost at the bottom, you will see the options, click software and you will find Samsung PC Share Manager.

- Collapse -
cannot find the download link on samsung.com for UN55C6500VF

AKTREHAN,

It appears that the page is down. I've alerted our web team, and apologize for the inconvenience. I'll see if we can get that back up.

--HDTech

CNET Forums

Forum Info