All it takes is one unexpected unplug and the contents can scramble.
As to item 2, I don't now your goals. 4K Gaming? What frame rates you want from what game?
While I like the usual Lenovo's, ROGs and more, your specs are a little too loose.
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to PC gaming and I'm hoping to get a few questions answered. They are:
1. I have been told that my Dell Latitude E6430 won't do for PC gaming due to a built-in graphics card and GPU. What decent laptop do you think would meet/exceed the below requirements and NOT drain my bank account?
2. What parts would you recommend that meet or exceed the following requirements?
- Quad Core Intel or AMD CPU processor
- DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1 GB RAM
- DirectX compatible sound card
3. How well would an external Hard Drive work in PC gaming?
I think my current computer has a 2.6 GHz CPU installed and has 8 GB RAM with 256 GB memory capacity. What should I upgrade, how should I go about it, where do I get it, and what's the best price I should look for? Thanks ahead of time for your help!