Computer Help forum

General discussion

Paswrd crack and log on to computer at booting of PC in Xp-2

Can C-net buddy tell me the password cracking at booting up of pc. I am not telling about to create a password reset disc. A person can log on to one's PC without his password and without changing the user's password also. I know partially to crack the paswrd at booting by inserting thru some disc but i forgot that method. CAn anybody know how to crack the password at booting of PC in XP SP-2.
Your kind help will be highly solicited.
SYSTEM CONFGRN
160GB HDD
1GB RAM
DVD WRITER XP SP-2

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Paswrd crack and log on to computer at booting of PC in Xp-2
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Paswrd crack and log on to computer at booting of PC in Xp-2
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Sorry but this is not clear

In reply to: Paswrd crack and log on to computer at booting of PC in Xp-2

It is not clear from your post what you need, or why.

You need to understand, using the term "Password cracking" rings alarm bells in these forums. CNET will not help you to crack or bypass passwords as that is usually illegal.

Mark

Collapse -
LOG ON TO PC

In reply to: Sorry but this is not clear

i ABSOLUTELY AGREED WITH YOU AS PASSWORD CRACKING IS ILLEGAL. bUT I FORFOT MY FRIEND PASSWORD WHICH I SHORTLY CHANGED AND RESTARED THE PC. nOW IT IS ASKING THE PASSWORD.

Collapse -
And that's the only account on that PC?

In reply to: LOG ON TO PC

That's a very bad way of managing it. I'm afraid you'll have to pay him to cover the costs of finding out.

Kees

Collapse -
I agree

In reply to: And that's the only account on that PC?

and for that we use something like NT Password.

I hope you understand, we could not help with cracking passwords in these forums.

This discussion is locked to prevent further temptations.

Mark

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.