Take a look at PTGui Pro application, I use it and it is fantastic.
Here's my problem which I have posted in the Adobe forums, the Apple iPhoto forums and as a bug report to Apple for iPhoto '09. I now make my panorama in APE 8 and import it into iPhoto.
A. When I would make a panorama, here's the steps I took:
1. Take pictures with my camera.
2. Import into iPhoto'09.
3. Assign titles to pictures and export into folder on desktop.
4. Open Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and import photos from desktop folder.
5. Let APE 6 create panorama and then save it back to the desktop folder.
6. Import it using iPhoto'09. Edit it using enhance, crop, straighten, and adjust if necessary. It worked perfectly.
B. I updated to Snow Leopard. When I imported it into iPhoto'09 and did the normal edit's everything slightly changed. As you can see in the attached movie (NOTE: I cannot add a movie file, but I did add it to the same question in the Adobe forums (http://forums.adobe.com/message/2364338).) the finished panorama would change sizes. I assumed that it was an interacting between iPhoto'09, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and Snow Leopard. So, I ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.
C. I installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 and it's still doing the same thing. Note it only changes size when I click on a panorama picture. The 3rd picture was a normal size single picture.
D. I have an Early 2009 24 inch iMac (2.93 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo) running OSX 10.6.1.
E. Anyone have any suggestions or did you have the same problem and what corrections did you do?