General discussion

Panasonic Viera PZ850 with WIFI

This is not exactly news, more of a FYI that I wanted to share with others who may be interested. The Panasonic Viera PZ850 (the one with YouTube, Picasa, and Amazon VOD) works with the original Xbox Wireless-G Adapter and may work with other wireless adapters.

I wanted to test out the online features but I didn't have a CAT5 long enough so I hooked up my old Xbox Wireless-G Adapter "just to see." Sure enough, it connected without any problems at all and has been streaming content ever since. I haven't had any issues dropping signal, granted, I am only a couple of rooms away from the router.

Just putting this out there for those with a new TV and an old Xbox Wireless-G Adapter. I wonder how many other wireless adapters work with newer online-enabled TV's?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Panasonic Viera PZ850 with WIFI
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Panasonic Viera PZ850 with WIFI
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums