TVs & Home Theaters forum

Question

panasonic TV TX-60AS650E bluetooth issue

by yann33bdx / May 11, 2015 4:01 PM PDT

hi folks,
I bought a TV few months ago. a Panasonic TX60-AS650E. t is a very nice TV. I connected a bluetooth keyboard in order to surf on internet and youtube. no issue in regards tot he connections.
Last week i tried to connect my mobile samsung on the TV. The TV detected the samsung ans asked me about BT code in order to recognize the device.
because an apps was mendatory on mobile i decided to dissociated the mobile BT connection.
By mistake I dissociated the keyboard...... from now, when i make a BT connection from the TV nothing appears...despite the devices is connected on the TV.
TO make it shorter : devices see the TV but TV doesn't see the devices.
I looked for a device black list on TV but didn't find such list.
I contacted Panasonic but no one succeeded to help me. On this forum another guy get the same issue of me and obviously no solution raised.
is somenone have a solution ?
thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: panasonic TV TX-60AS650E bluetooth issue
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: panasonic TV TX-60AS650E bluetooth issue
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Sorry no.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / May 11, 2015 11:45 PM PDT

I can never be sure of solving such things but I continue to pop new batteries into devices and moving close to the set during the BT discovery setup.

I don't get the "connected" sentence in your post. That is I don't physically connect my BT devices. And if it didn't see them it won't connect over BT. Sorry about the word mill.

As to the cell phone, I found I had to power down the phone to break the connection one time. Odd.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
info
by DmitryChulkov / May 13, 2015 3:24 PM PDT
Collapse -
the link doesn't work obviously....
by yann33bdx / May 14, 2015 3:08 PM PDT
In reply to: info

thanks for,your answer. I tired to use this link but didn't succeed to acces to the web site. maybe something wrong from a french computer... I got the first page from your link and afterward it turn w/o end.

I tried again yesterday to reinstall new fotware verrsion on tv but i have already the latest one and tv doesn't update. i pretty sure that issue come from my mobile i've tried to connect on tv....the tv asked me for BT code and afterward because it doesn't work I have disconnected mobile from TV and from this moment TV is doesn 't see any device....

I will try again your link, but iof someone else get idea I will aprreciate.
regards.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!