General discussion

Panasonic crt models info

Where can i see, or if one can post, all panasonic crt models from 2000 to now? i am buying a crt and need an info which models are newer.

specificly i need to know for this models which is better/newer:
Panasonic TX - 32PL10D
Panasonic TX - 32PM11P

Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Panasonic crt models info
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Panasonic crt models info
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: newer/better

Newer isn't the same as better. It could very well be they introduce a cheaper model with lower specifications after their top model. I should just compare specs and prices, and consider the introduction date as secondary.

Maybe somebody here knows the introduction date of those 2 models. If not, you'll have to search for reviews and such on the internet, to see if you can find it.

Kees

- Collapse -
Took a quick look.

Both models appear to have the manufacture date on the back information panel.

I hate to write this but those CRTs cost money to get rid of here. That is, no one will pay for them. You have to pay folk to take them off your hands!
Bob

CNET Forums