Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Palin Preparing Takeover in 2012. Foreign Policy Visit.

Also seems she placed second in a straw poll among voters recently.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Wheres-Palin-Big-bucks-for-apf-4135718370.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin emerged from a two-month absence from public view with a private talk, heavy on foreign policy, to a group of investors in Hong Kong.
AP - FILE - In this Sept. 24, 2009 file photo, former U.S. vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, center, arrives ...

Her 90-minute speech Wednesday at an investment conference touched on issues from financial markets to health care, Afghanistan and U.S-China relations. It was generally considered more moderate in tone than those Palin delivered during her 2008 campaign for vice president as Republican John McCain's running mate.

"This speech had very little to do with advancing her political career and more to do with advancing her financial career," said former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Palin Preparing Takeover in 2012. Foreign Policy Visit.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Palin Preparing Takeover in 2012. Foreign Policy Visit.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Takeover?

In reply to: Palin Preparing Takeover in 2012. Foreign Policy Visit.

That's an odd term to use.

Collapse -
Take back?

In reply to: Takeover?

That would be more appropriate.

Collapse -
Palin / Beck in 2012 !

In reply to: Palin Preparing Takeover in 2012. Foreign Policy Visit.

I can just see it... Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck running on the conservative platform.

Neither of them can complete a cohesive train of thought from the beginning to the end of a sentence, but that shouldn't be a hindrance to their supporters !

Collapse -
Ha ha!

In reply to: Palin / Beck in 2012 !

Pot, meet kettle.

Collapse -
A zinger? How unexpected !

In reply to: Ha ha!

Neither of them can stick to a script... and neither of them can stay on subject from beginning to end of a comment without getting lost on the way.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Collapse -
Again....

In reply to: A zinger? How unexpected !

pot and kettle!!

-chuckle-

Collapse -
again, zinger in place of discussion ?

In reply to: Again....

I guess that means you really have nothing worth saying.

Collapse -
Or...

In reply to: again, zinger in place of discussion ?

no point to it.

Collapse -
Then say "no point to it"

In reply to: Or...

You could have said so many things... instead of wasting everyone's time trying to get in the last zinger.

Collapse -
Did you take a poll?

In reply to: Then say "no point to it"

How do you know I wasted "everyone's time"?

Maybe YOU wasted "everyone's time," hmmm?

My "zingers" were my opinions. Nothing more needed to be said.

Collapse -
I did take a poll...

In reply to: Did you take a poll?

... and everyone in the third grade says this conversation is silly, and getting sillier by the minute. Some of the second graders are still considering the finer nuances of your comments and committed to give their opinions at a later time. Little Billy is too busy eating paste to give a response.

Wink

Collapse -
the last word

In reply to: I did take a poll...

great game, huh?

Collapse -
BTW, I still don't need anyone telling me how to post....

In reply to: Then say "no point to it"

especially you.

Collapse -
(NT) LMAO

In reply to: BTW, I still don't need anyone telling me how to post....

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.