General discussion

P2P Programs

I have tried several different p2p programs over the last 5 years.
None of them have delivered like the previews say they do , nor are they as good as the ones who put them out think they are.
The latest one I have going now is E-Mule 45b,(lsatest update ) .
I have 2 things downloading that have been running for over 2 weeks without stopping and they are still not downloaded yet.
I have tried several other downloads , but they will not connect at all to anyone or anything.
Now in this time there have been over 700 people who have got files from me with absolutely no problems .
So am I right in saying that it is the people on these p2p networks that are the problem and if so why do the owners of the p2p networks do something about it , and yes they know , I am not the only one who has sent them e-mails concerning this.
and no it is not my equipment or settings , they are wide open and the system is XP pro media edition with a p4 proccessor and 3.6 ghz and 180g HD with 1.5G ram with 120mb video Gforce 5200.
And Shareaza is a real joke.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: P2P Programs
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: P2P Programs
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info