General discussion

Outsourcing Web Development Work

Hi,

I am doing a market research in Australia and looking for Digital Agencies and Software houses that work on Offshore Outsourcing Model where they outsource only web or software development to any offshore companies to reduce their operational cost and focus more on their core business.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Outsourcing Web Development Work
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Outsourcing Web Development Work
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: outsourcing

That's a strange question. Isn't developing software the core business of a software house?

Anyway, any answers from offshore development companies that even vaguely resemble an ad will be deleted. For the answers of Australian companies, can you open the "e-mail me" option in your account?

Kees

- Collapse -

Hi,

Developing a software is a core business of software companies but majority of them are closing their businesses because of high labour cost (operational cost) and high competition. Software companies are now relying on their core market segment or activity and outsourcing non-strategic and nor-core activities to offshore companies. This model helps them to stay in the business.

This is not an ad. I need this information so that i make a direct contact with them.

Cheers

- Collapse -
It wasn't funny when

A company I knew outsourced and in their rush to reduce costs lost the talent they had in house. In the death throes they tried to outsource what they lost and collapsed into nothing of real interest to others looking for software.
Bob

- Collapse -
Outsourcing Web Development Work

Hi, You can also outsource the work to india because there may be the rates are more affordable.

- Collapse -
Australia

Are you required Companies to work for Australian Firms or Australian Based Software Firms, to outsource the software or website development?
There's many free lancers on sites to make such sites in competitive and comparative rates, try those too.
KenceG.

CNET Forums