General discussion

Outlook only sends from BCC????

I tried the Outlook 2010 trial version and set up my Outlook account. When I un installed the trial and re installed 2007 I get a pop up every time i open up Outlook saying :
[the account was set up in a different version and it may not open]

It does open but I get this annoying pop up each time I open up 2007. I have re set the user account account but I still get it?

OK after 3 installs and numerous new accounts, that message is gone

NOW:

I can only send emails from my bcc line in Outlook 2007??

If I try the To or the CC I get this message:
[The operation failed. An object can't be found.]

Any Ideas????????????

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Outlook only sends from BCC????
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Outlook only sends from BCC????
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Read this recent discussion.
- Collapse -

i tried it but to no avail.

- Collapse -
Sorry

I can't tell which fixes you tried.

- Collapse -
sorry

sorry the htm/html

- Collapse -
There were other repair items in that discussion.

I only added one more thing just in case it came up.

CNET Forums