Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Out of a babes mouth:) LOL

by Glenda / January 20, 2006 9:20 AM PST

Michael the 4 year old was waiting patiently (Almost)for his Mother to dish up his ice cream, when she finally gave him his bowl, He said " I need a spoon! Hello!" Still giggling here:)

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Out of a babes mouth:) LOL
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Out of a babes mouth:) LOL
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) LOL ... ala Art Linkletter ... :-)
by Steven Haninger / January 20, 2006 10:09 AM PST
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Would have taken the ice cream away about then
by Diana Forum moderator / January 20, 2006 10:36 AM PST
Collapse -
Why?
by Glenda / January 20, 2006 11:04 AM PST

He wasn't being rude. It was a fact he needed a spoon!
Hello?

Collapse -
If he can say what he did he certainly
by Dan McC / January 20, 2006 11:06 PM PST
In reply to: Why?

can say "May I have a spoon, please?".

Dan

Collapse -
Jeez!
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 12:49 AM PST

His Mother is young what do you think she says to him? But I would expect this answer from you! BTW After she gave him his spoon he said Thank you, But that wasn't the funny part and I didn't include it! Again Sheesh!

Collapse -
;)
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 12:57 AM PST
In reply to: Jeez!

Has he said Sheesh! yet?

Collapse -
As a matter of fact yes!
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 12:58 AM PST
In reply to: ;)

and I taught it to him!

Collapse -
and I taught it to him!
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 1:03 AM PST

IF you taught my child "to express mild annoyance, surprise, or disgust"(sheesh!)

I wouldn't slap the child, I'd slap you.

Collapse -
Nice to be sooooooooooooooo
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 1:10 AM PST

perfect! And I guess you don't understand sarcasm when you read it! Tough! I am done! You all can just trash what was a fun moment!

Collapse -
In a moment of mischief...
by EdH / January 21, 2006 1:23 AM PST

a co-worker and I taught another co-worker's two-year-old to say, "Do you wanna piece of me?" Of course he had no idea what he was saying but was very proud and kept saying it over and over.

The Dad was amused but the Mom was not.

Collapse -
Sometimes that is just fun:)
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 1:26 AM PST

I like your sense of humor:)

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) jp if you had kids i feel sorry for them
by Mark5019 / January 21, 2006 1:14 AM PST
Collapse -
Why?
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 1:19 AM PST

The child in this story is 4 years old, he has a whole life time ahead of him to learn lots of words (on his own) to express disgust and make insulting statements.

Collapse -
and it wasnt insulting statement
by Mark5019 / January 21, 2006 1:52 AM PST
In reply to: Why?

its in your mind and few others that saying hello is insulting or rude.

i see why some here in se dont have a sence of humor.

Collapse -
Sheesh, sure glad......
by Rolway / January 21, 2006 2:36 AM PST

I did'nt have you for a parent. Most of what a kid minics at that age, if you don't make an issue out of it, they soon forget it.

I thought that saying hello was cute. I would simply give him the spoon and say, Hellooo there, heres your spoon. Last thing these kids need today is a Shrinks interpetation of etiquette or Dr. Spock recitals.

George

Collapse -
:) Hello George
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 2:37 AM PST

How are you doing?? Been thinking about you:)

Collapse -
I'm doing OK....
by Rolway / January 21, 2006 2:58 AM PST
In reply to: :) Hello George

Awful slow going and still bitching at everybody. (Except J of course):) Still alive anyway.

Funny thing couple of weeks ago. The town had cemetary plots on sale, so I bought one figuring it would give them a place to plant me. Good buy too. I made sure there were no trees over it too. Don't want those pigeons crapping all over me.

The wife said I was crazy. She thought I wanted the ashes spread around the back yard since it cost me a fortune to put in that septic system few years back. Well I decided it was not a good idea because I did'nt think the new owners would appreciate all you kinfolk tromping thru the backyard spreading flowers around on memorial day. She has'nt said much lately Sad

Thanks for asking Glenda....I think

George (Feeling good)

Collapse -
Hang in there:)
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 3:31 AM PST
In reply to: I'm doing OK....

At least they have your INR under control:) My last one was 1.2, They upped my coumadin again to 7.5 mg 3 days and 5 mg 4 days:( Last time they did this I wound up in the hospital with two hematomas!!! LOL! They are scared to death of what I will do on this dose]:) So they have me coming in every week now for a PTT:)
Better be nice to J Happy LOL

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Oh...so you hit women...what a man!!!
by Jack Ammann / January 21, 2006 5:38 AM PST
Collapse -
just
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 11:11 AM PST

the one that taught my children a bad habit

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) and i hope she floored you
by Mark5019 / January 21, 2006 11:22 AM PST
In reply to: just
Collapse -
The last time........
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 11:28 AM PST

some one tried to slap me I threw her out the front door! The next time she tried it I just told her "Go for it" She changed her mind! If a man tried it I would probably do my best to break his arm!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) aim lower
by Mark5019 / January 21, 2006 11:46 AM PST
In reply to: The last time........
Collapse -
Oh...you really are a BIG brave BULLY. I mean...
by Jack Ammann / January 21, 2006 12:39 PM PST
In reply to: just

...for a man to hit a woman is the ZENITH of a YELLOW COWARD.

Collapse -
Hello Jack:)
by Glenda / January 21, 2006 12:45 PM PST

Hey I had two brothers and I can pretty well take care of myself! I never scratched and pulled hair like most girls:) I made a fist and knocked them on their butts if they messed with me]:) Then when I got married I had two brothers in law, and believe me I gave those two as good as they gave! Not having sisters they didn't know I could fight as good as they could Devil LOL

Collapse -
The last time a wimp *** male hit a woman in....
by Jack Ammann / January 21, 2006 1:01 PM PST
In reply to: Hello Jack:)

...my presence, he went to the hospital. Some how the butt end of a 7 C-Cell Mag-light broke two of his ribs. Seems like all he wanted to do was sit down and rest. I even told him, since he was having great trouble breathing, to get up and hit her again...LOL

Collapse -
I'll do anything
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 12:50 PM PST

to protect my child, wouldn't you?

Collapse -
Yes, but it WOULD NOT include hitting a woman. I would...
by Jack Ammann / January 21, 2006 1:33 PM PST
In reply to: I'll do anything

...get my kid and walk away if it came to that. That kind of behavior is left to the wimp a$$ yellow cowards. In fact down here in South Texas, that kind of behavior is extremely hazardous to your well being. It might even get you killed by the inmates in jail when the word gets out that you're in jail for hitting a woman.

Collapse -
east texas
by JP Bill / January 21, 2006 1:39 PM PST

inmates + women, They'll pimp'em, kill'em, kidnap'em, rape'em, but if someone slaps'em ooooohhhh! be afraid be very afraid.

Collapse -
Physical violence for teaching a bad word?
by Evie / January 21, 2006 10:53 PM PST

Pathetic Sad

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?