Speakeasy forum

General discussion

OUCH!!!!

by Pat S / October 6, 2004 12:00 AM PDT

Man Mistakenly Cuts Off *****, Dog Eats It

Mon Oct 4,10:41 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his ***** for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: OUCH!!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: OUCH!!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: OUCH!!!!
by jonah jones / October 6, 2004 12:05 AM PDT
In reply to: OUCH!!!!

was that a '****' or a 'hen' i wonder.....

Collapse -
by Glenda / October 6, 2004 12:09 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: OUCH!!!!

Sick I know, But do you think that **** will ever crow again????
Glenda

Collapse -
by Rolway / October 6, 2004 3:21 AM PDT

Hi Glenda

OUCH, OUCH is right. I imagine hes crowing in more ways than one. Cry I also bet he won't be standing up to pee again soon. Plain

George

Collapse -
by Glenda / October 6, 2004 3:32 AM PDT

I know it wasn't funny, just couldn't resist:) I have never known a man that didn't know what he was holdin':)
Glenda

Collapse -
Tee Hee! I'm greatly impressed that ....
by Mosonnow / October 6, 2004 6:40 PM PDT

... no-one has yet responded that it must have been a hen bird, since women always squawk the most :^O

Great restraint, Chaps!

Love
Mo

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Re: OUCH!!!!... OUCH!!!!! Again
by MKay / October 6, 2004 12:06 AM PDT
Collapse -
Re: OUCH!!!!.......well............
by MarciaB / October 6, 2004 12:09 AM PDT

.......that's about one of the weirdest things I have ever read!!

I have heard men comparing "it" to many things, but this one takes the cake!! LOL

The poor man, I cannot even begin to imagine the mental state he must have been in to grab hold of his own body part and think it was something not attached to himself Sad Who knows? Maybe it was so cold his extremities were numb or something. Boggles the mind.

We usually wake up from our nightmares and say "Whew! Glad THAT wasn't real!" His nightmare WAS his reality.

As I said .......... weird.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) At least his years of most intensive usage are past
by Ziks511 / October 6, 2004 8:45 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!