The next web link is what I use. It works with all media with notable issue. If you copy files from CDR, you may need to uncheck the file attribute "Read-Only".
You folks helped me last night/this morning, and now I'm stuck again. I've done the search thing, and dug through numerous postings trying to find the problem, but have only come close...
I changed HDD, backed up Outlook 2K personal files to compact flash with the backup tool from MS prior to pulling the old HDD. Thought I had brought them to Outlook on the new hard drive ok, but have some glitches...
1. I have two Inbox folders, two Contact folders, basically two of each personal folders. HOw do I consolidate the duplicates to one each? (The inboxes I can just use the "Move to" process and move them all to the current inbox)...
2. The address book did not transfer from the backup to the new one. I did get my contacts folder from the back up to show up in the address book by using one of the websites refered to in some of your postings, but the way it shows up is much different than before.
So, I guess my questions are:
1. Where's my address book and how do I get it to my new Outlook?
2. How do I get rid of the duplicate folders?
3. Do ya'll ever wonder how we manage to get ourselves into such predicaments?
Thanks for the help!