General discussion

Options for Single-DIN In-Dash Nav Systems

I'm looking to replace the head-unit on my 2006 Golf with something that has nav & maybe DVD playback. Even though it'll fit a double-din system, I'm a tall guy and the dash is pretty low, so in the interest of seeing the display while I'm driving, I want to get a single-DIN system with one of those motorized fold-out screens. Any recommendations?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Options for Single-DIN In-Dash Nav Systems
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Options for Single-DIN In-Dash Nav Systems
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info