Resolved Question

Opinions on this Projector

Hey everyone,

Just to briefly introduce myself, I am recent college graduate who recently entered the workforce. Work is a little stressful and busy, but at the end of the day I like to wind down and watch some TV shows or movies off of NetFlix or Hulu. I was looking into getting a projector (one of those mini ones because I am kind of on a budget. Not gonna spend more than $500 for one), and discovered the AAXA LED Android. It looks pretty neat and from what I can understand, runs Android 4.2 as well! It seems pretty neat because I never seen a projector that runs on Android. If I'm not mistaken, it's kind of like having a tablet but projected on a wall.

I was going to go ahead and purchase it, but wanted some opinions on that product. Or if anyone else has any other suggestions for a pico projector.

Discussion is locked
Reglnald has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: Opinions on this Projector
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Opinions on this Projector
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Welcome to the CNET forums!

I don't own one of these, but I think they are pretty cool. Super small size and great for people with limited space.

Check out this YouTube video I found on it, pretty impressive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjT6b6OE0U

May want to look at Amazon for user reviews as we don't have this product on CNET yet. Not sure if this is the same model you are looking for.
http://www.amazon.com/AAXA-MP-300-03-Projector-Bluetooth-Resolution/dp/B00K04Y82W#cm_cr_dpwidget

I hope this helps a little.
Good luck with your decision.

-Lee
CNET community

- Collapse -
Thanks for the input

Thanks Lee Koo!

I'm very impressed with that video! It is a little pricey but I think it'll be a great investment! I'll let you know how this unit performs when I order it.

- Collapse -
More input for you to consider

Hello there,

I also have a video of the projector that I have myself. It's a good home theater projector with a lot of options that you might want to look into. It can stream videos from a lot of apps that you can download for the Google Playstore. I just recently got my projector and I shot a video of the projector in action. Let me know what you think of it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cX0OBO5KrE

CNET Forums

Forum Info