Question

Opinion (HP 15-CS2013CA LAPTOP)

I am looking for a new laptop and I have found this laptop that Costco sells for $999 Canadian on sale regular $1,099. I mostly use Microsoft office, occasionally watch a movie and pretty the only game I play when time permits is MS Flight Sim. Shopping around it seems that laptops with these specs and a dedicated graphics card are selling for around $1,400+. I would love some feedback to know if the system specs are good for the price and any thoughts at all on HP laptops would be appreciated. I currently only own HP equipment and have had no issues to speak of however any feedback is appreciated

HP 15-cs2013ca Laptop, (6GH72UA)
Processor and Memory:
8th generation Intel® Core™ i7-8565U processor
12 GB DDR4 SDRAM

Drives:
512 GB SSD
No optical drive
SD card reader

Display and Video Graphics:
15.6 in. FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch display (1920 × 1080)
2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 graphics

Communication:
Wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.2
HP Wide Vision FHD IR web camera with Windows® Hello® enabled

Keyboard and Pointing Device:
Full sized island-style bilingual backlit keyboard
Multi-gesture touchpad

Ports:
1 × USB-C™
2 × USB 3.1
1 × HDMI
1 × RJ45
1 × headphone/microphone combo

Operating System:
Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: Opinion (HP 15-CS2013CA LAPTOP)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Opinion (HP 15-CS2013CA LAPTOP)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I'd keep shopping but
- Collapse -
More power.

Post was last edited on September 6, 2019 11:24 PM PDT

CNET Forums

Forum Info