1. The UTILMAN trick might work. https://www.google.com/search?q=utilman+password+reset+windows+7 tells how
2. NTPASSWD is another free program to do it
3. If no luck, boot into a Linux disc or stick (free to make) to copy your business documents to a USB-stick or external hard disk.
Tips for the future:
- Make a password reset disk. https://www.google.com/search?q=windows+password+reset+disk tells how to do that
- Make a regular backup of your business documents to another medium.
Anybody knows a windows password reset tool - Ophcrack? I tried using it to reset my Windows 7 login password, but it keeps saying: "no table found", what is it ? and what should I do? I don't want to re-install my system due to there are many business document in it.