Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Operation Iraqi Freedom Cruise Video

I?M BACK-K-K-K from parts middle & east & beyond.

AIRBORNE A.S. DUBYA IZ4EVER!!!: Over the two score plus one score more years from 1945 to 1992, we Navy Wings of Gold wearin? P5, P2, P3, Stoof, S3 flyin? & fixin? A.S. Dubya?erz and our fuselageon Tube-Mates Beat the Red October drivin? Russkies down to Parade Rest. We won the Airborne ASW Cold War that started in 1945 and ended in 1992 when, per Uncle Ronnie?s Bring Down This Wall order, we caused Russky RED OCTOBERs in the oceans across our blue marble planet to surface and salute the ASW Red, White & Blue as Uncle ?Yankee Doodle? Sam brought down the Berlin Wall and we A.S. Dubya?erz waggled our wings as we marked on top of their sails shouting NOW, NOW, NOW?WE WON THE ASW COLD WAR!!!

My very Black and skinny South China Sea lovin? VP-4 Patrol Squadron Skinny Dragon of yore is now Fat and a Persian Gulf flyin? Dubya War Buckz Lovin? ASW Green. Boeing?s new Multi-Mission Boeing 737 will soon be replacing the high flying maritime surveillance & reconnaissance P3, but this Airborne A.S. Dubya Pioneer who earned his first Flight $kin USD at 18 Knowz Airborne A.S. Dubya IZ4EVER!!! As long as there is a wet ocean that one non-US submarine can hide in, Airborne ASW will be needed.

I WANT TO GET AWAY?I WANT TO FLY IT AWAY-Y-Y: Through it all and into today, the new Phat & Green Persian Gulf $kinny Dragons and other Orion Hunters have been, and continue to be, Simply Spectacular. AIN?T Y2K+5 TECHNOLOGY GREAT!!! All I have in the way of Squadron Cruise Books is three musty, aged, circa 1971, 1972 & 1974 old style cruise books with very silent printed paper pages and grainy black & white litho?ed photos of OPS in ?Nam Daze. Enter digital technology in the 21st Century >>> let me point you all to The Simply Spectacular VP-4 2004-2005 Operation Iraqi Freedom Cruise Video:

Click on < http://www.nol.navy.mil/homepages/vp4/Photogallerypics/VP-4%20video/VP4CRUISE2004_2005.wmv >

I think the Phat & Green $kinny Dragons of today?s Iraqi Freedom War Navy did a commendable Rock ?N Roll job in 256 Living Colors, with the included, great IR ?IRAQI WAR? video footage the frosting on the camel pie. You are invited to click on and enjoy this VP-4 Skinny Dragons 2004-2005 Cruise video link with my compliments.

COUSCOUS & CAMEL FODDER: It makes this old Sea Dawg ? War Horse chomp at the bit?a bit and?want to get away?want to fly it away-y-y-y? ALMOST!!! Alas, my Young Buck, A.S. Dubya War Buckz Warfightin? Daze are long past and in the fine young hands of a new crop of young tube inhabiting sailors. All these fine young All-American Blue Jackets can fly 120+ hours per month in and around the Persian Gulf ZONE with NO PROBLEMA just like we did in THE ZONE back in THE DAY. Like fellow Blues Brother Chicagoan Elwood, our Band of Brothers were on ?A MISSION FROM GOD.?

We were sustained by mass ?medicinal? quantities of cold Bud, San Miguel (Magoo), Kirin and Thai ?holy water? (water potability could not be trusted, you see). We attended daily ?High Mass? rolling bar dice for Black Russians, Sake, Brandy & J.D. ?Shooters? serving as substitutes for ?communion wine.? ?Communion hosts? were Rice Cakes, Lumpia and Yakisoba noodles. These 21st Century high flying acolytes will just have to get used to sustaining themselves with couscous slathered with harissa and other camel jockey cuisine, and using strong middle eastern black tea and bread for communion wine and hosts at their High Altitude Masses.

HUNTIN? RED OCTOBER ?NUKES? FROM NOSE CLASS: Deez Daze I do all my A.S. Dubya?in reclining up in ?nose class? with my Bride-For-Life fuselageon TUBE-MATE.? The only ?Nukes? in that rarefied, pressurized air are the Nuked cashews nuts served by the ?stew attendant? accompanied by the California vintage RED OCTOBER Merlot she ?HUNTS? DOWN FOR ME.

Now that?s what I call GENTLEMANZ A.S. Dubya time in the tube. Deez Daze I say GIVE PEACE A CHANCE?the pi

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Operation Iraqi Freedom Cruise Video
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Operation Iraqi Freedom Cruise Video
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
bad link

In reply to: Operation Iraqi Freedom Cruise Video

could it possibly be restricted to military personnel only who have a pasword to the site? Some of Derek's military site links are that way so he can view them but others can't.

TONI

Collapse -
Researchin' What Happened To It

In reply to: bad link

TONI?It worked and was viewable by any pedestrian web surfer just a day ago. I?m researching WHAT HAPPENED TO IT.

I expect the Navy or DOD may have taken it down for OPSEC reasons.

More to follow later. Cool JP

Collapse -
"someone" went to great lengths to 'erase' the file

In reply to: Researchin' What Happened To It

all sources (even non-military) are no longer available Sad

Collapse -
try from here maybe

In reply to: bad link

Collapse -
Other than a rather severe popup warning

In reply to: try from here maybe

from the DOD (lol), I couldn't find anything to link on to get to the movie......evidently that squadron is based in Hawaii as most things there were in relationship to that specific State.

I didn't even TRY to right click/steal the pictures...lol

TONI

Collapse -
i "stole" one pic

In reply to: Other than a rather severe popup warning

Collapse -
How beautiful

In reply to: i "stole" one pic

I just saved it myself to send to Derek......thanks.

TONI

Collapse -
JP Researchin' Update

In reply to: Other than a rather severe popup warning

FYI TONI: I?m still workin? at parting the black velvet curtain?things are looking good and so far there are no Black Helicopters hovering over my Oceanside Cyber Sanctum Sanctorum.

The video file is a 40MB e-blivet. I?ll Cyber-Get-It eventually, but getting it to you may be a cyber-problema. If you still have an interest in it by then, I?ll likely have to try to back-channel it to you at your PC WARFARE web site via fat cyber hose?assuming your site can handle such a Big, Phat Cyber-Gulp. Maybe I?ll have to arrange a special low-trajectory missile launch from the Cape targeted at your back yard to get it to you.

Stay tuned... Cool JP

Collapse -
You can email me

In reply to: JP Researchin' Update

to let me know you have it...and then we can either set up an ftp program (I have both server and client ability) or we'll figure out another way....but I'm definitely interested in getting it. Thanks..

I have satellite modem so 40MB normally takes about twenty-thirty minutes depending on the bandwidth at the time

TONI

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Aye, me cyber-lady, when I getz it you?ll getz it

In reply to: You can email me

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Let the file transfer games begin. E-mail moi TONETTE

In reply to: You can email me

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.