You downloaded a torrent and now you have no idea what program to use to open it.

My first question is, why are you downloading stuff that you don't know what to do with? That seems to be a little risky, to say the least.

So, here is a list of programs that you can use to open your downloaded torrents. One of them may open your downloaded Torrents.

Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Filemaker, Goodway, QuickTime, Freeway, Appleworks,addressbook adobe Reader, Bento, Flip4Mac, Freefall, iPhoto, iMovie, Google Earth, VLC, WireTap, Toast, TaxCut, Pages, Numbers, iTunes. The list is endless but there is no guarantee that any of the above will work.

You may think that this answer is useless, but based on the information you provided, it is entirely accurate.

I can only tell you what application to open the file with, if I know what the file is. Think about it.

As the primary use of a Bit Torrent client is to download copyrighted material from someone who does not own the copyright or have the right to make that material available, CNET forums can offer no assistance.

If it is any help to you. It's just as easy to do on a Mac.

Meanwhile, I'm locking this thread

P