General discussion

Opening email multiple attachments one after another.

I posted the following in a Test Forum because I don't know how to navigate cnet and a "passerby" read it and suggested I post here. If my question is not clear, please let me know what else I can add so that I can receive helpfl replies.
-----------
I'm new to cnet so I don't know if this is the right place for my question. If it isn't and you know what forum I should place it in, please either do it for me and let me know or give me step-by-step instructions on how I can do it.

I receive email attachments of photos in my Earthlink TotalAccess mail page, sometimes a single photo and sometimes multiple photos, and I do not have a problem opening them whether direct or with the aid of PowerPoint. However, the way multiple attachments are sent one has to click on each individual attachment on the bottom of the email page to view it, close it, and click on the next attachment. All of this opening and closing can be a drag for more than one attachment.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of free program or software that one can download that will allow attachments to be opened one after another by clicking on the photo?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Opening email multiple attachments one after another.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Opening email multiple attachments one after another.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info