Question

Online internet courses

Hello. I would like to get a sense of what 'free online courses' there are out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I would like learn "DOS batch programming' as an example? Also maybe learn how to write my own algorithms.

Also maybe some kind of 'correspondance' cources..maybe related to math, physics, astronomy..etc

Thanks for any and all responses.
Bye
P.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Online internet courses
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Online internet courses
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Hobby or professional use?

Credentials cost $. Hobbies can be free. It depends on who is offering the courses.

- Collapse -
I'm waiting

for a second new to SE poster to come along and give us the answer.

- Collapse -
Looking at profiles and posts offer clues

When people ask questions but never reply to a response, they're not here for conversation.

- Collapse -
Response

Hello. It sometimes depends either on the question asked...how long it will take to think about it and potentially act upon and responses to it...and how motivated they are when it comes to that particular inquiry.

Bye
SC

- Collapse -
So you critique your responses first

to decide their value?...and whether or not further conversation is warranted? Perhaps you might consider that responses are dependent upon the framing and the expression of a question. It's often helpful to know a person's objective. I asked for clarification of OP in that your objective wasn't clear. You were asking about a variety of free on line instruction. Unless you're wanting something for professional reasons, such things are easy enough to find on one's own. If you have specific purposes in mind, you state those. You'll be looking for someone who has either experience with such things or endeavored on their own to find them. Good luck.

- Collapse -
Answer
(NT) Google online courses free.

CNET Forums