Small business & Startups forum

Question

Online Business startup

Dear All,

I plan to start my own e-commerce business of fashion jewellery& accessories & designer kurtis.

Initially i have searched for wholesalers who could provide me with the stuff however i would like to know how do people who are already in these kind of business uses the images and where do they generally source things from,what is the profit margin and whether its feasible to order stuffs from abroad.

Please any guidance on these matter would be highly appreciated as i am eager to start the same asap.

Warm Regards,
Neha Gupta

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Online Business startup
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Online Business startup
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Help & Advice

In reply to: Online Business startup

Hi dear, business start-up is not an easy task. It cannot be done without proper planning and expert advice. So first, you should take help of business start-up experts. Visit www.handt.ca to get expert advice for business start-up.

Collapse -
Answer
don't forget about mistakes

What are the most common mistakes when writing a business plan? When writing a business plan is necessary to comply with many different rules, there are elements whose presence in the business plan is very important as well to make sure that you are properly accounted for and have not made one of the most common mistakes business plan:
1) to postpone the case until later;
Too many businesses make business plans only when they no longer have time to think.
2) Careless attitude towards money;
A very big mistake in the preparation of a business plan is a careless attitude toward money. Most people think in terms of profit and not assuming that cash.
3) Allowance for ideas;
Do not overestimate the importance of the idea. You do not need a super idea to start a business, you need time, money, perseverance and common sense.
4) One size fits all;
It is impossible to do business all the same. What's good for one another will collapse. Business plans just will work structured with your business.
5) Fear of forthcoming changes
Create a business plan is not as difficult as you might think. There are good books to help, many advisors can be found among the Small Business Development Center.

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator site promo removed on 05/04/2015 at 7:39 AM PT

Collapse -
Answer
Re: Online Business startup

I bet you need to have a feasibility study first before deciding to open an online business. That is the best thing that you could do for now.

Collapse -
Answer
Good Day!

Since you already have the exact idea about the product you want to sell which is fashion accessories. Next thing to do is to create a social media page like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media tools. You can start it from Facebook Page, upload some pictures of your products, publish contact numbers, do some promotions and soon you'll be getting enough orders. So, Goodluck!

Collapse -
Answer
Business Startup

Hi, the best way to start any business is to analyze the risk associated and scope of that business. Analyzing all the aspects in advance and preparing your actions will definitely profit your business. All the best.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.