All funny and could have come in handy or else made me nervous just before my colonoscopy 4 weeks ago. Had never seen that Dctor before and he only spent 45 seconds with me saying, "Hi, I will be doing the procedure, any questions that you forgot to ask the nurse?". Then was sedated and didn't see that Doctor until 10 days later for his verbal report.
PS...civilian clinic sent there by my civilian primary doctor.
(From my mailbox)
1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
5.. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
6.. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
7. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
8.. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
9. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
10. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
And the best one of all...
11. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?"
My favorite is #4.