Not really clear, your post, and not only because you forgot about the basics of writing English (like using capitals, comma's and full stops).
- The forced disk check generally comes after the restart, not before.
- How exactly did the PC block you to enter the admin account.
- What did you then to resolve this issue?
- What exactly was "it" that deleted and replaced the files?
- What do you mean with "orphaned files".
- What were the bad files deleted (or replaced by good files?)
ok so recently i had a forced disk check happen and when i restarted my computer it totally blocked me from getting into my admin account on the computer how did this one happen it deleted and replaced a bunch of orphaned files and bad files can anyone answer this weird question