Office & Productivity Software forum

General discussion

Office 2007 SP1

Microsoft Office Service Pack 1 has been released. Instead of downloading this very large file, I would like to order a CD. Can anyone tell me how I might be able to do this?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Office 2007 SP1
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Office 2007 SP1
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Office 2007 SP1

In reply to: Office 2007 SP1

Ron,

If I goto http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/ I find a link in the right column on how to order service packs on cd-rom. It's the Dutch version, but I can't imagine the US one doesn't have it.

Kees

Collapse -
Office 2007 SP1

In reply to: Re: Office 2007 SP1

Thanks Kees, I found the link you mentioned on the Australian site but the CDs on offer are for Office 2003 SP2 and below with no mention of 2007. I clicked on one of the 2003 links just to see what the process would involve but simply got the message that my request could not be completed, whatever that means. Will keep having a look at the update site unless you know somewhere else I might be able to get the CD. Once again, thanks for your help.

Collapse -
Then contact Microsoft Australia.

In reply to: Office 2007 SP1

There customer support should know, and should tell you for free.

Kees

Collapse -
Office 2007 SP1 CD

In reply to: Then contact Microsoft Australia.

Hello Kees - got onto Microsoft and they advised me that the Office 2007 SP1 on CD would be available mid-January. Will wait till then. Have a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

Ron Reisener

Collapse -
Thanks for letting us know.

In reply to: Office 2007 SP1 CD

And a good Christmas for you also. No snow, I'm afraid, in Australia? Well, they have too much of it in certain parts of the USA.

Kees

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.