Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Obama - Hillary Secret Emails Conspiracy Method.

by James Denison / March 10, 2015 3:37 AM PDT
Hillary

Obama

"Clinton, a probable Democratic
presidential candidate who's long led her competitors on the left and the right in the polls, has seen her popularity decline since it became public knowledge that she exclusively used a private email system with a personalized domain name that was linked to secret server while she was at the State Department. According to The Guardian, Clinton is looking to launch her campaign on April 1, the first day of a new quarter of fundraising.

The White House confirmed on Monday that President Barack Obama knew about Hillary Clinton's private email
address because he emailed her at it during her tenure of secretary of state. ....In an interview with CBS News during his trip to Selma, Alabama, Obama had defended former Secretary of State Clinton and applauded her decision to release the emails.'I'm glad that Hillary's instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed,' Obama said. 'I think that the fact that she is putting them forward will allow us to make sure that people have the information they need,' I'm glad that Hillary's instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed President Barrack Obama 'The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency,..."

==============================

As for mending bridges, considering the way the leftist act "at the bridge", isn't it about time they replaced that ageing bridge, which I think no longer serves even as a automobile road anymore. It's definitely a historical anachronism and an useless eyesore at that. I guess it's a good think Lincoln didn't write the Emancipation Proclamation while sitting on his toilet, or we'd have to look at it forever as some icon too, LOL.
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Obama - Hillary Secret Emails Conspiracy Method.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Obama - Hillary Secret Emails Conspiracy Method.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
The irony......
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 4:26 AM PDT

HC has 'instructed' the State Dept to release her emails.........she has no power to instruct ANYBODY or ANY DEPT to do a freaking thing anymore. The State Dept should be the one instructing HER to turn over her entire server, with the original harddrive, to the Senate. I say original harddrive because I don't believe for an instant that she hasn't already copied what she wanted to 'preserve' to a new one and destroyed the original already.

Collapse -
Maybe they were hiding...
by James Denison / March 10, 2015 4:48 AM PDT
In reply to: The irony......

...in the Vince Foster files that went missing.

Collapse -
RE: The State Dept should be the one instructing HER to
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 5:28 AM PDT

Since she has nothing to do with the State Department, then the State Department has nothing to do with her.

The State Department should have to go to a judge and get the court to order her to release the e-mails on HER server.

Collapse -
Not quite
by James Denison / March 10, 2015 5:32 AM PDT

If she'd been working for a company and had company business she'd conducted using personal email and had company documents on a personal computer, she'd be legally required to give the pertinent matters back to the company and remove them from her own digital storage. This has been done in court many times over.

Collapse -
RE: she'd be legally required to give the pertinent matters
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 6:11 AM PDT
In reply to: Not quite

and that's what she claims she has done.

Collapse -
RE: HC has 'instructed' the State Dept to release her emails
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 6:08 AM PDT

I KNOW you WILL provide a link showing that statement....If not...then

Collapse -
PS..Toni
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 6:16 AM PDT

Don't use this as "instructing" the State Department to do anything.

March 4, 2015: Clinton tweets: "I want the public to see my email. I have asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible."

asking is NOT instructing.

Collapse -
Do you doubt
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 6:38 AM PDT
In reply to: PS..Toni

that ANY 'request' by HC is merely a 'request' and not an order? It's not her style to 'ask' for anything.....she EXPECTS obedience at all times, and always has.

And, again, you miss the point.....She has no authority to even ask anymore.....The State Dept AND the Senate has the authority to demand the entire server, and not just what she has personally handpicked to be released from a server SHE alone has had control over.

Collapse -
All I see in your post is
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 6:44 AM PDT
In reply to: Do you doubt

NO link to the statement YOU made.

Collapse -
Her arrogance knows no bounds....
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 9:06 AM PDT

Did you happen to see her press 'interview' today? She won't allow a third party to see her server, she's admitted to deleting thousands of emails, she insists that the server was set up for "President Clinton's" office and has all security intact (from 20 years ago?), and that SHE turned over to the State Dept everything SHE believed to be government documents. This is exactly the same attitude she has had throughout her entire career......total control.

"The server will remain private" was her response.......I think Trey Gowdie will have something to say about that......

Collapse -
They need to subpoena
by James Denison / March 10, 2015 10:10 AM PDT

her ISP immediately for all emails still in the queue, such as on backup media which would still contain them.

Collapse -
She also lied thru her teeth
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 10:49 AM PDT
In reply to: They need to subpoena

because as she said that there were emails from Bill to her and her to him.....one of Bill's former aides was commenting in another interview that he has sent two emails during his entire life, both as President.....he uses twitter.

Collapse -
So, when BC has "his staff" send an email to HC
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 12:34 PM PDT

it's from "his staff" NOT from BC.

After leaving office, Mr. Clinton established his own domain that staff use-@presidentclinton.com. But Mr. Clinton still doesn't use email himself,

WHY would someone that "doesn't use email" establish his own domain?

It's just for receiving messages...he responds with twitter?...he responds with snail mail?

When he says "doesn't use email" it means he doesn't enter his own keystrokes?

Collapse -
"cat's paw" approach
by James Denison / March 10, 2015 1:26 PM PDT
Collapse -
So, when HC says she has emails from BC,
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 1:31 PM PDT
In reply to: "cat's paw" approach

she HAS emails from BC.

That's what I thought also.

Collapse -
According to HC
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 8:43 PM PDT

emails between BC and her were/are 'personal' emails.....WHY would BC have a staff member send his 'personal' messages to her when she, herself, in another interview admitted to have four different devices that she uses, including Iphone and Blackberry that can receive Twitter messages from him, which he DOES use?

Collapse -
RE: WHY would BC have a staff member
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 9:26 PM PDT
In reply to: According to HC
WHY would BC have a staff member send his 'personal' messages to her

Because he's lazy? Do you think the "personal" messages involved sex, drugs and rock and roll? Because he likes to order people around?....much the same as Francis J. Underwood on House of Cards. Just as Claire didn't respond his phone calls, perhaps HC doesn't respond to BCs tweets.

BC sends tweets, HC responds to email....the perfect marriage.

You have questions, you have theories, you have no proof, you are not alone.
Collapse -
You don't find anything
by TONI H / March 10, 2015 10:36 PM PDT

wrong with her refusing to allow a third party to actually take the server and do a search to see if there IS any proof, and you're happy to just take her word for it? Typical.........But if you actually WANT to prove you aren't lying you submit to the search, especially if you have already admitted to

1. Deleting about 30 or 40 thousand emails YOU determined weren't relevant

2. PRINTING out the emails instead of forwarding the ACTUAL emails to the State Dept

3. Bragging that you sent 55 thousand DOCUMENTS rather than actual EMAILS to the State Dept. (The number of PAGES doesn't necessarily reflect the number of EMAILS, because some emails could be quite lengthy and consist of more than one page)

Collapse -
RE:You don't find anything wrong
by JP Bill / March 10, 2015 11:18 PM PDT
Collapse -
So you still defend her....
by TONI H / March 11, 2015 3:24 AM PDT

When will it end for you and other hard-core left liberals? You are obviously fine with her breaking the laws herself, even while she INSTRUCTED her OWN staff to make sure they followed them by archiving their emails. (That instruction is in one of the emails the State Dept actually has.) You've become pathetic, JP, with your love affair with this administration.

The PROOF is on her server (aren't you interested in finding the truth, even now?)....which she refuses to relinquish after making her OWN decisions about what to turn over, when the law clearly states that the GOVERNMENT is the ONLY entity with that authority to decide. NOT HC....but she and her husband have always believed they were above the law and that only the 'little people' (and that includes BO evidently) have to follow those laws.

Collapse -
RE: So you still defend her..
by JP Bill / March 11, 2015 5:46 AM PDT

Sept. 9, 2013: The National Archives updates regulations on the handling of e-mails and federal records: "While agency employees should not generally use personal email accounts to conduct official agency business, there may be times when agencies authorize the use of personal email accounts, such as in emergency situations when Federal accounts are not accessible or when an employee is initially contacted through a personal account."

RE: The PROOF is on her server

yes...HER server NOT yours.

Collapse -
Ahh Toni
by James Denison / March 11, 2015 5:50 AM PDT

you have just describe the Leftists. They only care for laws that don't restrict them, otherwise they feel free to break any law. It's been that way since the 60's and they've not changed for the better, just more devious. Remember, in the mind of Liberals, laws are made to hamper Conservatives, not for Liberals to obey themselves.

Collapse -
RE:They only care for laws that don't restrict them,
by JP Bill / March 11, 2015 5:54 AM PDT

Isn't that the description of Capitalism?

Collapse -
(NT) It's the description of Communism
by James Denison / March 11, 2015 8:33 AM PDT
Collapse -
RE: It's the description of Communism
by JP Bill / March 11, 2015 12:23 PM PDT

It's also the description of Capitalism...according to you.

YOUR words....

They only care for laws that don't restrict them,

AND, more of YOUR words

I'm capitalist, but not for the type that engages in lobbying for unfair laws which benefit them,

Link provided upon request.

laws that don't restrict?...unfair laws which benefit them? Don't they sound alike?

Collapse -
I think you are confusing
by James Denison / March 11, 2015 12:50 PM PDT

something I said about Monopolist with Capitalism.

Collapse -
RE: I think you are confusing
by JP Bill / March 11, 2015 1:25 PM PDT

something I said about Monopolist with Capitalism.

I'm not confusing anything...just quoting your words.

The word Monopolist wasn't see anywhere in your post containing this statement.

I'm capitalist, but not for the type that engages in lobbying for unfair laws which benefit them,

capitalist, the type of capitalist that lobbies for laws that benefit them and don't restrict them/capitalists.

Collapse -
misrepresentation
by James Denison / March 11, 2015 1:36 PM PDT

thanks for giving the full quote, because anyone else can see I said the exact opposite of what you are trying to twist and apply.

Collapse -
RE:thanks for giving the full quote
by JP Bill / March 11, 2015 1:50 PM PDT

because anyone else can see I said the exact opposite of what you are trying to twist and apply.

how come you only thanked me once.....I gave you the full quote twice. I underlined YOUR words in one post and bolded in the second.

These are MY words

capitalist, the type of capitalist that lobbies for laws that benefit them and don't restrict them/capitalists.

explaining how YOUR definition of Leftists and Capitalists are the same and then you go and add Communism to the mix.

Leftists. They only care for laws that don't restrict them, Also known as Capitalists.

Deny all you want...YOU said Capitalists don't like laws that restrict them.

Collapse -
au contraire
by James Denison / March 11, 2015 2:00 PM PDT
"Deny all you want...YOU said Capitalists don't like laws that restrict them."

No, I implied SOME do, not all do it, and not most do it. Either you are deliberately straining at a gnat, or have problems in comprehending the English language. Is it your native language, or French, being you are from Canada?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!