Speakeasy forum

General discussion

(NT) Which Mod Screwed up the Site With Their Editing Savvy

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: (NT) Which Mod Screwed up the Site With Their Editing Savvy
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: (NT) Which Mod Screwed up the Site With Their Editing Savvy
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Don't blame the mods

In reply to: (NT) Which Mod Screwed up the Site With Their Editing Savvy

WE are competent.

It's CNET's incompetence that yet again shut the site down. I don't want my name sullied along with the administration of this site which is responsible for these embarrassing and boringly regular screwups.

DE

Collapse -
Getting a bit old:(

In reply to: Don't blame the mods

Maybe they need to hire some techs that don't screw up the forums everytime they "FIX" them! I get more page not found than I do these forums! Funny but other forums I visit don't have the regular outages that Cnet with all of it's PC gurus have:(
Glenda

Collapse -
Keep up the good work Mods!!

In reply to: Don't blame the mods

Glad to see my post was taken lightly and with a sense of humor!! Besides,we all know the Geek Squad is responsible for this...rotten kids!!

Collapse -
Actually a blessing

I got some tree limbs pruned while the site was unavailable. There's more than one way to waste a day off work.;)

Collapse -
I did it

In reply to: (NT) Which Mod Screwed up the Site With Their Editing Savvy

I have 9 truckloads of dirt that were delivered and needs raking before seeding....needed the time to get most of it done before the soaring heat sets in again here.

If you guys could behave so posts didn't have to be deleted, I wouldn't have to spend so much time in here babysitting. LOL

Actually, it's been real quiet and peaceful here lately...kudos to you.

TONI

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.