Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Novak: Where will more troops come from?

Where does the U.S. find more troops?.
The bad news for Bush and co. is delivered by a friend (remember, this is the guy who outed Wilson's wife for the WH). And the last paragraph is a real kick in the teeth for Bush, Rumsfeld and the boys.

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Novak: Where will more troops come from?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Novak: Where will more troops come from?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re:Novak: Where will more troops come from?

In reply to: Novak: Where will more troops come from?

While Democrats roar, the generals are silent ? in public. Many confide that they will not cast their normal Republican votes on Nov. 2. They cannot bring themselves to vote for John Kerry, who has been a consistent Senate vote against the military. But these generals say they are unable to vote for Don Rumsfeld's boss, and so will not vote at all.

Yep, that last paragraph is a doozy. Left unsunstatiated it would be a smear by DKs definition. Substantiating links?

Collapse -
Re:Novak: Where will more troops come from?

In reply to: Re:Novak: Where will more troops come from?

Hi, Clay.

Let's try this one more time. A smear is an unsubstantiated personal attack -- since this isn't a personal attack, but a political analysis, it couldn't be a smear IAC. And no, I don't have substantiating links -- I assure you **** Novak's Pentagon contacts are infinitely superior to mine!

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!

Collapse -
Aha the links!

In reply to: Re:Novak: Where will more troops come from?

From here on in I think Clay should provide a link for every comma in his pronouncements! But then again for those "forumites" who have the gods on their side (by self proclamation) we have to make certain exceptions!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.