General discussion

not sure where to ask this. about the computer clocks

"not sure where to ask this question! (setting computer clocks"

I am not sure where to post this question.I am not sure if it is just the clocks that are wrong or what, but when I had a real nasty virus to get rid of and with help I finely got rid of it.

last night I notice the clock was wrong and I reset it. I know there is a inter clock too. can some one help me set them right?
I am not if it is just the clock or more.

I know I can't even update the avg virus scanner cause it says

your computer system time seems to be accurate. this may lead to false virus dataiabase up-to dateness up-to dateness reporting please correct your system time if possbible.

I live in west Sacramento CA. 95605 here is some information on my computer I have copy down I hope it give you what you need in order to
help me. if not just let me know and I will try to fine what you need.

Operating System: Windows Vista™

Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service

Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv6700

Notebook PC

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home

Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1

(6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)
Language: English (Regional Setting:

English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv6700

Notebook PC
Card name: NVIDIA MCP67M
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key:

Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0531&SUBS

YS_30CF103C&REV_A2
Display Memory: 1065 MB
Dedicated Memory: 57 MB
Shared Memory: 1007 MB

thanks Sharon sham1313

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: not sure where to ask this. about the computer clocks
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: not sure where to ask this. about the computer clocks
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums