General discussion

Non-adopters of internet purchases or online banking

I need your assistance. Please. I am trying to complete my thesis for my master's degree and I have yet to receive the data I need. I need to find people who do NOT make online purchases or do NOT conduct financial transactions online. I have a short clear 14 questions survey. It is completely anonymous. For example, the original form is clickable, but you can answer strongly agree by simply putting 4. SA. Thank you so much. If you have any other ideas on how I can get this information to others, please let me know. Thank you again.

1. What is your age group 0 20-29 0 30-39 0 40-49 0 50 and over

2. What is your gender? 0 Male or 0 Female

3. Have you ever purchased a product online? Yes or No

If you answered ?Yes,? then GO TO question 11.

If you answered ?No,? continue to answer questions 4-10.
4. I would use the Internet to purchase products.

0 Strongly disagree 0 Disagree 0 Neither agree nor disagree 0 Agree 0 Strongly agree

5. Using the Internet would enable me to purchase products more quickly.

0 Strongly disagree 0 Disagree 0 Neither agree nor disagree 0 Agree 0 Strongly agree

6. Using the Internet would make it easier to purchase products.

7. I would find the Internet easy to use to make price comparisons.

8. Being trained to use the Internet to purchase products would be easy.

9. I would feel safe providing my personal information when completing an online purchase.

10. The primary reason I prefer legal tender (i.e., cash, checks, money) for purchases instead of making them
online is for the sake of?
(Select one)

0 Fear of debt
0 Security concerns
0 Anonymity or privacy
0 Avoidance of transaction fees
0 Out of habit
0 Financial control

Online Financial Transactions
11. Have you ever conducted online financial transactions (online banking, reviewed financial statements
online, etc.)?
0 Yes or 0 No

If you answered ?Yes,? you are finished. Please return the survey to the researcher.

If you answered ?No,? continue to answer questions 12-15.

12. I would use the Internet to conduct financial transactions.

13. Using the Internet would make it easier to conduct financial transactions.

14. Being trained to use the Internet to conduct financial transactions would be easy.

15. I would feel safe providing my personal information when conducting financial transactions online.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Non-adopters of internet purchases or online banking
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Non-adopters of internet purchases or online banking
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info