General discussion

Nokia Nseries , Symbian Java Games on PC!!?

Hello.
Is there any emulator for Windows XP/Vista/7, which run the modern java games in Jar/Jad format, for example the N95 Games like the Sims 3 , Golden Warrior 3D??

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Nokia Nseries , Symbian Java Games on PC!!?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Nokia Nseries , Symbian Java Games on PC!!?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Did you try the S60 emulator?
- Collapse -

I don't get it.
This is called SDK, not emulator, What does SDK do?
Is it for PC or for mobile?

This what i have read.

Symbian SDKs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Publisher: Nokia

Date added: 14 September 2010

Requirements
Please see release notes for specific SDK hardware and software requirements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download version for:

Nokia Symbian^3 (0.9) (754 MB) Nokia N97 (569 MB) 5th Edition (622 MB) 3rd Edition, FP2 v1.1 (455 MB)
Nokia Symbian^3 (0.9) (754 MB)

- Collapse -
I think you missed it.

"Forum Nokia has the full 1.0 version of the Symbian S60 5th Edition SDK available for download. Ready to upgrade from version 0.9 and develop more applications for Symbian phones?

The new version will include support for keypad-off display in the emulator, support for more languages, a start-up progress indicator for the emulator and fixes for various problems in the previous version."

- Collapse -
Reply!

The new version will include support for keypad-off display in the emulator

So, The SDK includes an emulator for the PC(Windows)?

- Collapse -
Try

If you didn't try then you won't know. Also there is a SDK forum you can ask more questions.

It seems as if you need a lot of support. All I offer is that there is an emulator.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info